This article contains the FAQs for the BN800UK Series Ninja® 3-in-1 Food Processor with Auto-IQ®. This supports the following SKUs BN800UK and BN800UKDB. Please note this also supports the refurbished models BN800UKDBCPREF, BN800UKDBCPREFB, BN800UKDBREFB and BN800UKREFB.
The following parts are dishwasher safe (we recommend placing all parts on the top rack of the dishwasher):
- 2.1L Total Crushing Jug and Lid
- 700ml Single-Serve Cup and Spout Lid
- Food Processor Bowl
- Stacked Blade Assembly
- Pro Extractor Blades Assembly
- Feed Chute Lid and Pusher
- Reversible Slicing/Grating Disc
- Disc Adapter
- Dough Blade Assembly
- Chopping Blade Assembly
The cup and the jug can be used to crush ice. DO NOT use the food processor bowl to crush ice.
We advise not to process dry ingredients with the Single-Serve Blending Cup and Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, the Jug and Stacked Blade Assembly or the Processor Bowl and Chopping Blade Assembly.
Before cleaning, separate all parts.
- For Hand Washing: Wash all containers in warm, soapy water with a soft cloth. Wash blade assemblies in warm, soapy water using a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct contact with the blades. Exercise care when handling blade assemblies, as the blades are sharp. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts.
- When Using a Dishwasher: All attachments are dishwasher safe. It is recommended that the containers, lids, and blade assemblies be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher ONLY. Ensure the blade assembly is removed from its container before placing in the dishwasher. Exercise care when handling blade assemblies.
- Cleaning the Motor Base: Turn off the unit and unplug the motor base before cleaning. Wipe motor base with a clean, damp cloth. DO NOT use abrasive cloths, pads, or brushes to clean the base.
If using a preset program, it will start immediately and will automatically stop when blending is complete. To stop blending before the end of the program, press the currently active button again. If using a manual program, select your desired speed. Once the ingredients have reached your desired consistency, press the active button again, and wait for the unit to come to a complete stop.
Place the lid on the jug, aligning the triangle symbol on the lid with the triangle symbol on the handle. Press down on the handle until it clicks into place. The triangle symbols MUST be aligned for the lid to lock and the unit to operate.
Lower the jug onto the motor base. The handle should be aligned slightly to the right and the jug should be oriented so the LOCK symbols are visible on the motor base. Rotate the jug clockwise until it clicks into place.
To remove the jug from the motor base, turn the jug anti-clockwise and then lift straight up.
Exercising care, grasp the Stacked Blade Assembly by the top of the shaft and place it onto the gear inside the jug. Note that the blade assembly will fit loosely onto the gear.
To install the single-serve cup, turn the cup upside down and place on the motor base. Align the tabs on the cup with the slots on the base, then rotate cup clockwise until it clicks into place. Once the cup is locked in place, press the Power button to turn unit on. The available program buttons will illuminate and the unit will be ready for use.
To remove the cup from the motor base, turn the cup anti-clockwise and then lift straight up.
Lower the food processor bowl onto the motor base. The handle should be aligned slightly to the right and the jug should be oriented so the LOCK symbols are visible on the motor base. Rotate the jug clockwise until it clicks into place.
To remove the bowl from the motor base, turn the bowl anti-clockwise and then lift straight up.
Exercising care, grasp the desired Blade Assembly by the top of the shaft and place it onto the gear inside the bowl. Once the blade is assmebled in the bowl, add ingredients to the bowl, making sure not to exceed the MAX FILL line. Note that the Chopping Blade Assembly will fit loosely onto the gear.
Place the lid on the food processor bowl, with black line on tab aligned slightly to the right of tab on front of bowl. Turn lid clockwise to lock in place. When properly locked, the white line on lid will line up with the black line on bowl. Once the lid is locked in place, press the Power button to turn the unit on. The available program buttons will illuminate and the unit will be ready for use.