This article contains the FAQs for the DT200UK Ninja® Foodi® Multifunction Oven. Please note this also supports the refurbished model DT200UKREFB.
29L - Easily cook a 5.5kg turkey, 12" pizza and 1.8kg of air-fried ingredients. The internal cooking height is 25cm.
Product dimensions - H:33.5 x W:43.1 x D:50
When the unit is in use, allow for adequate space above and on all sides for air circulation. Do not place oven up against the wall whilst in use.
- Grill: Evenly grill meats, fish and brown the tops of casseroles.
- Air Fry: Foods that would traditionally be fried - such as chicken wings, French fries and chicken nuggets - with little to no added oil.
- Whole Roast: Simultaneously roast large proteins, like a 2.25kg chicken and sides, for a complete meal. Or cook a larger protein, like a 5.4kg turkey, on its own.
- Roast: Achieve a crispy outside and perfectly cooked inside for full-sized oven tray meals, thicker proteins and roasted veggies.
- Bake: Evenly bake everything from your favourite cookies to cakes.
- Pizza: Cook frozen or homemade pizzas evenly.
- Toast: Toast up to 8 slices of bread to your desired level of darkness.
- Bagel: Perfectly toast up to 8 bagel halves when they're placed cut-side up on the wire rack.
- Reheat: Heat leftovers without over cooking.
- Dehydrate: Dehydrate meats, fruits and vegetables for healthy snacks.
- Grill: HI or LO
- Air Fry: 120°C - 230°C
- Whole Roast: 120°C - 230°C
- Roast: 120°C - 230°C
- Bake: 80°C - 230°C
- Pizza: 80°C - 230°C
- Toast: 1 (lightest) to 7 (darkest)
- Bagel: 1 (lightest) to 7 (darkest)
- Reheat: 40°C to 230°C
- Dehydrate: 30°C to 90°C
- Grill: Up to 30mins
- Air Fry: Up to 4 hours
- Whole Roast: Up to 4 hours
- Roast: Up to 4 hours
- Bake: Up to 4 hours
- Pizza: Up to 4 hours
- Toast: N/A
- Bagel: N/A
- Reheat: Up to 4 hours
- Dehydrate: Up to 24 hours
The Toast function is specifically programmed to toast bread, while the Bagel function is specifically programmed to toast bagels. Both functions have been pre-programmed to take into account the thickness and cook time needed to toast bread, bagels and muffins. The toast function browns quickly and evenly on both sides while the bagel function ensures fast heating with a crunchy outside.
We recommend to hand-wash accessories. The air fry basket and wire racks can be put in the dishwasher but may wear more quickly over time. DO NOT place roast tray, oven tray or crumb tray in the dishwasher.
The power button is located on the handle on the left.
When the door is open, settings freeze to prevent any accidental changes to the cook cycle. It will automatically resume cooking once the door is closed.
No. To minimise sticking, spray the air fry basket with cooking spray.
The optimal wire rack and air fry basket positions (1-4) will illuminate based on the selected function and number of cooking levels.
Use the air fry basket with the Air Fry and Dehydrate functions to maximise airflow. When cooking foods that may drip, place the oven tray on a wire rack below the air fry basket.
Yes. It is important to shake and/or rotate your food for consistent browning and crispiness. For best results, follow the recipe or cooking chart to see how often you should rotate ingredients while cooking.
Although oil is not required, we recommend starting with one tablespoon and adjusting for personal preference or referencing the recipe for suggested oil amounts.
Use the oven tray for any cooking function, it's great for tray bakes and roasting ingredients for one tray meals. As well as being used to cook foods it can also be useful to catch crumbs and spills when air frying messy foods like chicken wings, steak and other marinated ingredients. Place on a wire rack below the air fry basket to make cleaning the bottom of the unit easier.
Yes, but crispiness results may vary. For frozen foods like nuggets, fries and onion rings etc it's best to use the air fry basket.
For easy clean up, line the oven tray with baking parchment, silicone liner or aluminium foil. When using the roast tray on the oven tray, make sure the baking parchment, silicone liner or aluminium foil is flush against the bottom of the inside of the oven tray.
Yes, due to the material and the product performance, the unit will get hot. Avoid touching surfaces directly.
No. The unit will automatically preheat when using Air Fry, Whole Roast, Roast, Bake and Pizza. There is no automatic preheat necessary or available when using Grill, Toast, Bagel, Reheat and Dehydrate.
To select a cook time, press the TIME +/- buttons. When using the Toast or Bagel function, these buttons will adjust the number of slices/bagel halves instead of the time.
To adjust temperature, press the TEMP +/- buttons. When using the Toast or Bagel function, these buttons will adjust the shade level (1, lightest - 7, darkest) instead of the temperature.
Place the air fry basket and oven tray on heat-safe surfaces only and use caution when handling, as they will get hot during cooking.
For best results, check on your food while cooking. Refer to cooking charts in the Quick Start and Inspirational Guide for more guidance on cook times and temperatures.
The oven will remember the last setting used for each function, even if you unplug it. To restore the oven’s default settings for each function, press the Light and 2 LEVEL buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
This is normal. Foods with a high moisture content may release steam around the door.
This is normal. The oven is designed to control temperature precisely for every function by adjusting the heating element's power levels.
This is normal. The condensation created by foods with a high moisture content (such as frozen breads) may run down the inside of the door and drip onto the worktop.
Do not place items on top of the oven as this may mark or scratch the surface.
For stuck-on food, let the sheet pan soak before cleaning. Line the oven tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper when cooking to make clean-up easier.
- Unplug the unit and allow it to cool down before cleaning.
- Empty crumb tray by sliding it out of the oven.
- After every use, wipe away any food splatter on the interior walls and glass door of the unit with a soft, damp sponge.
- To clean the exterior of the main unit and the control panel, wipe them clean with a damp cloth. A non-abrasive liquid cleanser or mild spray solution may be used. Apply the cleanser to the sponge, not the oven surface, before cleaning.
- When using accessories, we recommend greasing them with recommended cooking oil or covering them with parchment paper or aluminum foil before placing food on top. DO NOT cover roast tray holes with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Unplug the unit and allow it to cool down before cleaning.
- Remove all accessories from the unit, including the crumb tray and wash separately. Use a non-abrasive cleaning brush to wash the air fry basket more thoroughly. Accessories are hand-wash recommended. The air fry basket and wire racks can be put in the dishwasher, but may wear more quickly over time. DO NOT place roast tray, oven tray or crumb tray in dishwasher.
- Use warm, soapy water and a soft cloth to wash the oven’s interior and glass door, DO NOT use abrasive cleaners, scrubbing brushes or chemical cleaners, as they will damage the oven. CAUTION: NEVER put the main unit in the dishwasher or immerse it in water or any other liquid.
- To remove tough grease, let oven tray and roast tray soak overnight in warm, soapy water, then wash with a nonabrasive sponge or brush.
- Thoroughly dry all parts before placing them back in the oven.
The cooling fan may continue to run even after the unit has been turned off. This is a normal function and should not be a source of concern. The cooling fan will stop after the temperature of the unit reaches below 35°C.