|The guarantee period for Ninja products purchased up to 31st December 2022 is one year. The guarantee period for Ninja products purchased 1 January 2023 and after is 2 years.|
The Ninja Guarantee
When a consumer buys a product in the UK, they get the benefit of legal rights relating to the quality of the product (your “legal rights”). You can enforce your legal rights against your retailer, including Ninja if you bought your Ninja kitchen appliance from ninjakitchen.co.uk. However, at Ninja we are so confident about the quality of our products that we give the owner an additional, free parts and labour manufacturer’s guarantee of up to 2 years.
The guarantee it comes with is an important consideration - and reflects how much confidence the manufacturer has in its product and manufacturing quality.
The manufacturer’s guarantee does not affect your legal rights.
How long are new Ninja machines guaranteed for?
Our manufacturer’s guarantee lasts for one year from the date of purchase as standard, or for two years if you register your purchase with us within 28 days.
How do I register my Ninja guarantee?
If you have purchased your Ninja kitchen appliance directly from ninjakitchen.co.uk your guarantee is registered automatically. If you bought it from anywhere else in the UK, you can register your guarantee online within 28 days of purchase.
• To register online, please visit www.ninjakitchen.co.uk/register-guarantee or scan the QR code in your instruction booklet.
• Keep a note of the date you purchased the machine.
• Keep your receipt if you bought your Ninja kitchen appliance from anywhere except ninjakitchen.co.uk. You will need it to claim under your guarantee.
• The free Ninja guarantee only applies in the UK.
What are the benefits of registering my free Ninja guarantee?
When you register your guarantee, you will get an extra year of cover. We’ll also have your details to hand if we ever need to get in touch. If you further agree to receive communications from us, you can also receive tips and advice on how to get the best out of your Ninja kitchen appliance and hear the latest news about new Ninja technology and launches.
What is covered by the free Ninja guarantee?
Repair or replacement (at Ninja’s discretion) of your Ninja machine, including all parts and labour.
What is not covered by the free Ninja guarantee?
• Normal wear and tear.
• Accidental damage or faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the Ninja kitchen appliance which is not in accordance with the Ninja Operating Manual supplied with your machine.
• Damage caused by use of the Ninja kitchen appliance for anything other than normal domestic household purposes.
• Damage caused by use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the operating instructions.
• Damage caused by use of parts and accessories which are not Ninja Genuine Components
• Faulty installation (except where installed by Ninja).
• Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Ninja or its agents.
How can I claim under the free Ninja guarantee?
Contact our customer service helpline on 0800 862 0453. For service hours please visit our website under ‘Contact Us’. It’s free to call, and you’ll be put straight through to a Ninja representative. You’ll also find online support at https://support.ninjakitchen.co.uk/. The Ninja representative will go through some troubleshooting with you, and if we conclude that the item has failed, we will send you a replacement part or a returns label to send the defective item back to us free of charge. When you have delivered the defective product to us, we will send you a replacement.
Please remember that the item will need to be boxed when you return it to us. It can be any suitable box, it does not have to be the original packaging.
Where can I buy genuine Ninja spares and accessories?
Ninja spares and accessories are developed by the same engineers who developed your Ninja kitchen appliance. You’ll find a full range of Ninja spares, replacement parts and accessories for all Ninja machines at www.ninjakitchen.co.uk. Please remember that damage caused by the use of non-Ninja spares may not be covered under your guarantee.